Skip to main content

INFOGRAPHIC POSTER

Today, I have new things about my project which is infographic. Firstly, what is infographic? Its a kind of communication way to expressing some ideas through  some diagrams and other graphics. So, what did I present in my infographic poster?

I started to work in some specific site which is in Batıkent. And end of the semestr I should built a specific building in this site. The reason why this building is specific is totally related with scenario. I should create a scenario in here and in the light of this scenario my structure should be shaped. Let me clarify some details of my scenario.

I have one couple and they have two children in my house. Also there are one more old people added in my scenario who has some health issues. And all of these people should has connection with each other according to my scenario. There are lots of other details about it and with using these basis I will shape my scenario till end of the semestr.

In my infographic poster, I present how ratio people use house in days. For instance while female person is related with art and she worked at home. So almost everyday she use home more than others. (This situation change day to day for every people. In other graphic, I try to simplfy relation of member of houses. While old guy has strong connection with his caretaker because of his health issues, he has not strong relation with teenager of house, for instance. And last graphic is about how people placed hour by hour. The time is started at 7 a.m and every unity resemble one hour. This graphic help to decide how can I differ private spaces from public spaces. Whatever, here is my Infographic poster. Hope you like it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS: KHAN SHATYR

Each structure has its own story. And this is Khan Shatyr's one. For Arch372 lesson we choose a structure and examine its structural details. We find Khan Shatyr as interesting and made research about it. Tension of roof, its durability, materials, technique of construction is quite different from other ones. And here some explanative poster about structure with diagrams.  

Case Studies: Paragon Tower and Kuzu Effect

06 assignment Orthographic Projection

Here is another reason for cancer : Drawing tape dispenser using orthographic projection. I hear that you asking whether is that a prank or not. If you are architecure student, you should get used to this kind of unbelieveable assignment and of course there is no way for prank in architecture studio. Whatever, in this drawing, real proportion was used by me and as you know, sometimes something happened without your control. There are some notes in my drawing which reveals my mistakes and after critics i learn how can I draw with ortographic style. In addition, if you want to learn what ortographic projection means, here comes : orthographic projection (n)   projection of a single view of an object (as a view of the front) onto a drawing surface in which the lines of projection are perpendicular to the drawing surface  And here is my model (tape dispenser) and my drawing :